The Commons’ Groton location is ideal, with easy access to Boston, Providence, New Haven and New York City.
The opening of the CURE Innovation Commons, and its close proximity to the Pfizer campus, adds a valuable and much needed resource for Southeastern Connecticut technology companies and scientific talent.
How to reach us:
- By Car: Easy access from I-95 and US Route 1
- By Plane: Less than 1hr to TF Green and Bradley airports
- By Train: Short drive to/from New London Amtrak train station
Directions From the Train Station:
1) Head north on Water St toward Atlantic St – 0.6 mi
2) Use the right lane to merge onto I-95 N/US-1 N via the ramp to Providence/Groton – 2.5 mi
3) Take exit 87 for CT-349/Clarence B. Sharp Hwy – 0.3 mi
4) Continue onto CT-349 S/Clarence B Sharp Hwy – 1.5 mi
5) Continue straight onto Brandegee Ave – 0.5 mi
6) Turn right onto Shennecossett Rd
Zipcar: There is a Zipcar station at the New London train station.
Find out more about Zipcar: http://www.zipcar.com/