Lab, Office, Co-Working & Event Spaces
in Southeast Coastal CT
Co-working, Lab and Office Space That’s Far Beyond Ordinary
CURE Innovation Commons (The Commons) offers commercial-grade labs, offices, co-working and special event spaces at cost-effective prices and with flexible lease terms.
Located halfway between Boston and New York City, The Commons offers nearly 22,000 square feet of newly-design space in southeast coastal CT, led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs and scientists.
Come experience a hassle-free, full-service professional space combined with a supportive community whose mission is to help you succeed.
Welcome to Your New Commute
The Commons’ Groton, CT location offers easy access to Boston, Providence, New Haven and New York City.
Location benefits include:
- Rare blend of historic traditions and modern amenities
- Diverse science and technology talent pool with a mix of entrepreneurs and experts
- Proximity to educational institutions and leading research and development facilities
- Amazing corporate neighbors
- Varied cultural activities and outdoor offerings within a 20-minute drive
- Easy access to the New London Amtrak station (Zipcars available), ridesharing and major interstates.