Innovate. Collaborate. Conquer.
Lab, Office, Co-Working & Event Spaces in Southeast Coastal CT
Co-working, Lab and Office Space That’s Far Beyond Ordinary
CURE Innovation Commons (The Commons) offers commercial-grade labs, offices, co-working and special event spaces at cost-effective prices and with flexible lease terms. Located halfway between Boston and New York City, The Commons offers nearly 22,000 square feet of newly-design space in southeast coastal CT, led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs and scientists. Come experience a hassle-free, full-service professional space combined with a supportive community whose mission is to help you succeed.
Welcome to Your New Commute
The Commons’ Groton, CT location offers easy access to Boston, Providence, New Haven and New York City.
Location benefits include:
- Rare blend of historic traditions and modern amenities
- Diverse science and technology talent pool with a mix of entrepreneurs and experts
- Proximity to educational institutions and leading research and development facilities
- Amazing corporate neighbors
- Varied cultural activities and outdoor offerings within a 20-minute drive
- Easy access to the New London Amtrak station (Zipcars available), ridesharing and major interstates.
- New or moving to Eastern Connecticut? Get your free copy of the Relocation Guide!
Join The Commons Today
Spaces and Services as Exceptional as Your Aspirations
The Commons offers a full suite of business services and amenities to accelerate your productivity. These include high-speed gigabit Internet connectivity and Wi-Fi access, fully equipped, technology enabled conference and meeting rooms LCD projector and monitors, dedicated shipping and receiving services, mailboxes, 24/7 access and free parking.