Perfecting your Elevator Pitch
May 16 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm$35
Have you ever been asked “What do you do?” and blow it when you launch into a 4-minute discourse about the complexities of your job or business? A great Elevator Pitch is necessary for networking situations or that happen stance when you meet your boss’s boss in the elevator and want to pitch your latest idea for the growth of your career. Or maybe you work for a not-for-profit looking for a better way to describe why people should donate to your cause or you are looking for a new job.
Perfecting your Elevator Pitch is a 90 minute workshop which will help you to distill what you do and compose it in way that, not only makes the listener lean in and ask for more information, but allows you to present yourself with confidence!
In this session you will:
- Figure out the “Wow” factor of what you do so that you can deliver that first;
- Walk away with a specific method for breaking down what you do, and preparing it for every conceivable audience;
- Learn what to do if people aren’t listening and how to get them back; and
- Have the tools to refine and redo your Elevator Pitch as your business or projects change and grow so that you are ALWAYS prepared.
- Be able to practice what you do with others at the event.
If you are trying to change your career or up your sales, this hour is worth your time and money so that at the next opportunity you will be ready to answer the question: “What do you do?” and get results!!
NOTE: This class must have 8 people registered in order for the event to move forward. We will notify you a week in advance.